Microsoft has revealed the name of its upcoming Windows 10 OS Default browser at Build 2015 that, Microsoft Edge is the final name for its new Windows 10 web browser, which was previously well-known by its code title "Project Spartan". After a long wait, Microsoft’s aspiring browser restructuring effort, Project Spartan finally has a name for Windows 10 OS.
Many predictors say’s that Microsoft Edge will be the death of Internet Explorer. Microsoft officials state that IE is available for enterprise customer after the release of Microsoft Edge also. The new browser is mainly designed for tuning the usage through portable devices like tablets, etc.
What’s new with Microsoft Edge?
- With the new browser Microsoft Edge, you can write directly on Web pages and share them.
- Read online articles free from distraction or use the offline reading feature for greater convenience.
- Digital ink annotation feature
- Microsoft Edge will have Microsoft's Cortana digital assistant built in feature and also have built-in sharing and note taking.
- Microsoft Edge’s new tab page will be located in the address bar which is shown in the middle of the page.